Chat

Grey chat box on snapchat

images grey chat box on snapchat

I want to see a message that someone sent me but I opened it by accident. Im naturally a guy who's nice. If the number 7 appears next to the fire emoji, it means that you have been exchanging snaps with each other regularly back and forth for 7 days. Blue icons are for chats. What does this grey box on snapchat mean? Warnings If you want to save a message, do so before exiting the Chats page or it will be lost. Does the clear blue and filled blue arrow on snapchat mean the person has took a screenshot of the chat? Are you sure you want to delete this answer?

• Snapchat Support
  • Snapchat Support
  • snapchat grey box
  • Empty grey chat box on Snapchat what does it mean Yahoo Answers

• Sent Icons. You sent a Snap without audio. You sent a Snap with audio.

Snapchat Support

You sent a Chat. Depending on privacy settings, a gray pending icon may appear if. Sent icons. You sent a Snap without audio. You sent a Snap with audio. You sent a Chat. Depending on privacy settings, a grey pending icon may appear if.

The empty grey chat box and the name of the person next to it indicates that neither you or the person have communicated with each other ever, or there has .
    If you aren't already logged in, tap Log In and enter your username or email address and password. Harm to minors, violence or threats, harassment or privacy invasion, impersonation or misrepresentation, fraud or phishing, show more. What can I do If I fall in love with a married lady?

Why would he claim to love me if he cheated on me with multiple women? It means that that person is one of your best friends.

Snapchat Support

This means that you have been exchanging the most number of snaps with each other for more than 2 months. Messages you save will have a vertical red bar to the left of them, while messages saved by friends have a blue bar next to them.

I WANT TO BE SINGLE WITH YOU
    Green Arrow A friend received cash that you sent through snapcash.

That person may not necessarily be close to you, but you have a mutual best friend. Are taking the mik? Can you tell me how I could see it again?

snapchat grey box

Thanks for letting us know. Did this article help you?

Snapchat uses a lot of symbols to represent things. With good Received & Viewed Icons — Square and Chat Symbols.

Video: Grey chat box on snapchat SNAP CHAT❤

Red Square Icon. There are a number of different shapes you will see in the Snapchat chat feature.

Video: Grey chat box on snapchat LOREN GRAY LEAKS MALU TREVEJO'S PRIVATE MESSAGES!

Most people are used to seeing the red, blue and purple. I sent a photo to someone yesterday. Last time I checked they didn't open it, but at some point this morning the red arrow switched into a grey.
    The trophies symbol appears on your profile screen. Why would he claim to love me if he cheated on me with multiple women? When you tap on it, it will take you to your profile and settings. We will keep looking for new Snapchat symbols that are a little confusing.

When you send someone a message on Snapchat. When it appears beside the name of a contact this could mean any of the following things: Some of these are:.

Empty grey chat box on Snapchat what does it mean Yahoo Answers

SICK OF DATING SITES APPS
    What does the gray arrow mean on Snapchat?

Doing so opens a chat window with that contact. Empty grey chat box on Snapchat what does it mean? Are you sure you want to delete this answer?

Not Helpful 0 Helpful 0.

Share article:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sharing_display() in D:\PandoraCommonFiles\Plugins\TemplateConvertorHost\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\digimag-lite\template-parts\content-single.php on line 60